PLANET 600 Air Turbine Spindle - 65,000 rpm
- Turns a milling machine into a jig grinding machine and a lathe into an internal grinding machine.
- An adapted air exhaust system keeps noise to a minimum.
- Excellent performance at a relatively low cost.
- When mounted in a turning center, the PLANET 600 can be used as a precision internal grinder.
- Can be used as a high speed grinder in specialty built machines.
- Collets ranging from 0.5mm thru 6.35mm are available to accommodate all of the most common tool shanks.
- Special built-in high-speed bearings withstand extended periods of operation.
Planet 600 Series Specification
|Air Input||Side Air Supply|
|Proper Air Pressure||58 PSI|
|Air Consumption||6.18 CFM|
|Spindle Accuracy||Within 1 μm|
|Hose Diameter (Air Intake)||ø6 mm (O.D.)|
|Air Line Kit (AL-M1202)|
|Collet (CHK-)||ø0.5 mm-ø6.35 mm|
Air Line Kit (for Air Motors)
The AL-M1202 provides simple, automatic conditioning of the air supplied to NAKANISHI Air Motors. The filter removes water and impure substances from the input air supply. The regulator maintains the proper air pressure, and the lubricator ensures proper oil flow to the motor and spindle This Air Line Kit is wall mountable.
Chevron Superla white oil #9 (32 oz.)
Chevron Superla white oil #9 (4 oz.)
Adjustable infeed dressing unit